Future & Current Trivia Lovers,
With Season 1 complete of NYC Trivia League, we will soon turn our attention to the 2nd edition of NYC Trivia League at the Village Pourhouse.
Wrapping Up Season 1
Congrats to Bloomberg Hates Brooklyn for winning season 1 by a dominating margin. Their teams name will be engraved Stanley Cup Style. For those wondering, Yes, the trophy can hold beer for you to drink out of and yes, we expect you to take advantage of that.
Party Time - March 30th
The winning team is also awarded an open bar on March 30th as well as a $50 tab for food. That night will be a between seasons event, but the party is free of charge for all teams signed up for season 2. This means you need to sign up before March 30th.
Details on Season 2
- Dates - April 6th - May 28th
- Time - 6:30 - 9:30 (Open bar for the first hour and trivia from 7:30-9:30)
- Location - Village Pourhouse Restaurant Row
- Registration - www.nyctrivialeague.com/registration
- Overall Winner wins a bunch of free drinks, food, and are immortalized on the NYC Trivia League Cup
- Round Winners receive a free pitcher
- Nightly Winners receive the prize of the night. We gave away Broadway Tickets, TV Show DVDs, I'm Not at Work Gift Cards, and open bars. We expect bigger and better prizes in season 2.
If you have any questions about the registration process, let me know. Please remember that you save money by paying for the full season rather than paying week-to-week. Above all, it breaks down to $48/person for 8 weeks of free drinks, an opportunity to win prizes, and a great way to have fun in the middle of the week.